RubberCoat is a brush / roll-on high performance coating that can be applied over many surfaces including concrete, masonry, wood, brick, metal, foam and more…
It forms a durable, seamless, waterproof membrane. For interior and exterior use. Suitable for applications to steel and waterproofing including bathrooms, basements, roofs, rain gutters, skylights, pipes, balconies & decks, planter boxes, shower pan liners, ponds & more!
- Easy to apply – brush, roller or squeegee
- Flexible seamless technology
- Excellent UV, adhesion and chemical resistance
- Protects & bonds to virtually any surface
- Excellent freeze / thaw resistance
- Resists cracking, chipping, peeling, impack & abrasion
- Water based
- Environmentally safe
- Zero VOC’s
Rubber Coat Universal Primer
Bonds to EPDM, TOP, PVC, concrete, metal, wood, shingle, brick, masonry, foam and more. It is recommended for use as a primer in conjunction with RubberCoat Waterproof sealant. Ideal as an EPDM patch repair primer when used in conjunction with RubberCoat waterproof coating. Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray. Excellent cracking, chipping, peeling, impact & abrasion resistance. Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.