Cromar Alpha Chem Spray Contact Adhesive is a multi-purpose adhesive that will bond to a wide variety of substrates where a rapid and strong bond is required. Ideal for use on many different substrates including wood, concrete, carpets, metals, rubber, fabric, tiles, stone, insultation, most plastics, cardboard, paper, foam, cork and polyethylene.
Excellent temperature resistance. Easy to use, quick drying application that provides a time saving benefit over spreader applied adhesives.
• Fast and easy application
• Provides a rapid, strong bond
• Bonds to a wide variety of substrates
• Methylene chloride free
• Heat resistant
Areas for use:
• Fixing polyethylene sheet for enclosures prior to asbestos removal
• Fixing thermal insulation
• For packaging applications i.e. palletising or case sealing
• For foam bonding, upholstery, carpets and trim
• For temporary bonding instead of double sided tapes